Monday, September 17, 2012

Date Night!

Saturday night, Mom and Dad took me along for date night!  We went to Shirlington and had Thai food.  (well, I had a little bit of Drunken Noodles, wow that was spicy!)  They didn't offer me any dumplings or anything.  Humph!  I got petted by all kinds of people and I met lots of other dogs.  Then we headed out to Dairy Godmother because they make ice cream pops for dogs like me!  However, the line was out the door, and I don't like to wait, so we just headed back to the truck.  On the way there, though, I met Mom's co-worker Jen Price, walking her baby Eli!  I was very good and sniffed Eli and let another little girl pet me.  I was "the cat's meow."  Instead of Dairy Godmother, we just got some Dairy Queen, a distant relative.  Dad let me like the cup afterwards, and I was up to my eyebrows in blizzard.  Mom and Dad couldn't get their blackmail pictures fast enough, but just take it from me, they were laughing pretty hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment