Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Acorns!

I think I have a new favorite season.  In the fall it starts getting cold outside, so I don't have to get shaved anymore (thank goodness!), and there are ACORNS on the ground!  I brought all the acorns we had in the backyard in to my little area in the basement, and pulled each one apart.  At Grandma's house, there are TONS of acorns, and I had GREAT time playing over there with them.  Mom and Dad and I went on that walk to fight hunger, and the sidewalks were covered in 'em!  While I'm on the subject of stuff I like to eat, Mom and Dad got me new food.  Snooty food from Petsmart that was on supersale.  It's Purina One.  I had one sniff, and the whole bowl was empty soon after.  That really surprised Mom and Dad because I tend to be kind of picky about my food.  Anyway, a couple hours and upset stomach later, Mom and Dad felt so sorry for me after I threw up that they even let me sleep with me on Saturday night!  Fall also means that I get to fall asleep with Mom while Dad watches football.  Mostly the New York Giants, but any old game will do.  Dad has been working on remodeling the bathrooms which is a loud and lengthy process.  Mom painted the walls too.  I sure will be happy when they are done with that so they can just play with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment